Skip to main content

Welcome Take-Away Meal in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A. - PANDA EXPRESS

Fifteen months ago, I traveled to the United States of America and the other state that I  have spent my three weeks in California, was the state of Georgia.  My sister was already there and she and her new family picked me up at the airport.  From the domestic airport in Atlanta, we headed to this fast food restaurant in Woodstock, Georgia called PANDA EXPRESS.


Fast Facts of PANDA EXPRESS from the Wikipedia:

Panda Express is a fast-casual restaurant chain which serves American Chinese cuisine. It is the largest Asian segment restaurant chain in the United States, where it was founded and is mainly located. Wikipedia

Actually, this set of photos were taken during my second visit to this branch of PANDA EXPRESS.  Maybe because my sister's new family (especially the in-laws) were very considerate that we are Asians, so they always tend to bring us to this restaurant for the WELCOME Meal!  This time for my dad, who just came from the Philippines then.


 The menu board was minimalist, clean and straightforward, and I loved it. No photos needed to explain the dishes as the actual foods were presented right in front of our eyes, where a clear glass wall was the only barrier to a chance to have a pinch of our dish of choice.


I love how confident and honest they were with their claims and food contents.


As you browse downwards, you can see we ordered quite a lot since this was a happy welcome meal for my sister's  family - now my dad's turn!


Just by the look and the smell of the array of mouthwatering, generally Asian / and a touch of Chinese dishes, I could not help myself but drool over them.  I was hungry that time too but I have to hold on my hunger as we opted for a takeaway service again.




And this was the end of the counter, the check-out corner, where we paid our orders at the cashier.  You can also see that the different kinds of beverages were laid right in front of us for easy accessibility, though none of those refreshments went home with us.



My Ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 10 of 10 
( Asian / Chinese Fast Food )
Menu Options = 9 of 10
Food Serving Size = 9 of 10
Overall Food Taste = 10 of 10 
 Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10
Size of Restaurant = 8 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 10 of 10 
(ample natural light, which I love!)
Ambiance = 8 of 10 
Services of Staff = 8 of 10 
Money Value = 9 of 10

OVERALL RATING = 81% Recommended
(mostly about the type of cuisine and food taste)


This particular branch of PANDA EXPRESS is located at  941 Ridgewalk Parkway, Woodstock, Georgia 30188.


See this video from Wil Dasovich, HERE... where the Pinoy vloggers crave for PANDA EXPRESS!


Travel and Eat good food, every day!



Panda Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. usatopservices , Buy Yelp Reviews is essential for and product selling restaurants and helps develop host, and market Yelp com and Yelp mobile applications Buy Yelp Reviews,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT