Skip to main content

Something Japanese in Cebu City, Philippines - RED KIMONO

A revisit to another Japanese restaurant located at Ayala Center Cebu mall is a somewhat a euphoric happening.  It was my second time to dine at RED KIMONO, together with the whole family this time.


We ordered the usual GYOZA, the families favorite; a big platter which was a mix of salmon sushi and maki.  For my drinks,  I knew it was not the perfect drink to pair with the sushi, but I opted for the ripe mango shake.




My Ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 10 of 10 
( I love Japanese cuisine)
Menu Options = 7 of 10 
Food Serving Size = 7 of 10
Overall Food Taste = 8 of 10
 Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10
Size of Restaurant = 7 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 6 of 10 
(it was dinner time and the restaurant's lighting was too yellow for me as reflected on my photos; though I must admit most restaurants do opt  for minimal lighting and prefer to utilize yellow bulbs) 
Ambiance = 7 of 10
Services of Staff = 8 of 10 
Money Value = 7 of 10 

OVERALL RATING = 75% Recommended

RED KIMONO is located at the 2nd floor of the Terraces in Ayala Center, Cebu City Philippines


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.