Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Cafe Racer (Diner)

Cebu City and its neighboring city of Mandaue are definitely two good places to pig out when in the province of Cebu.  Restaurants, cafes have sprouted here and there for the past few years, more faster, than compared before, say, 5 years ago.

CAFE RACER diner is one addition to the list of eating places that is situated in Mandaue City.  It is not just a place to dine, but also a best option to have your car washed while you have your stomach filled with a sumptuous meal, more so, let your sense of sight be visually entertained by the mix of vintage and sporty ambiance of the diner.

Enjoy my photos below as I captured the interior/exterior spaces of the cafe and not missing out the foods that we binged one Saturday afternoon.



 Here are the foods that we ordered for our late lunch.

 My sister was loving this burger (it was there second time to eat at the cafe, while it was my first).  This is called the CLASSIC CHORI (for chorizo) BURGER with french fries which costs Php 120.00.  Though this was my sister's choice, I had to take a bite to give my own rating: 7 of 10.

 Oh the CHICKEN WINGS which costs Php 120.00 per serving and can be eaten for 2-3 persons.  My rating - 8 of 10.

My forever food buddy's order was PANCAKE with PATTY & BACON and with french fries costs Php 150.00.  He loves eating pancakes with something in between, just like that pancakes from Jollibee.  My rating is 6 of 10,  I am not a fan of this kind of combination.

 They called this BACON BOMB,  I think this was a bacon that was barbequed.  This costs Php 55.00 per stick.  My rating is 8 of 10.

 My sister is in search for the most delicious cheesecake here in the Philippines.  When she saw from their menu that they offered a cheesecake, she immediately ordered their version: OREO CHEESECAKE CAKE. I failed to take note of the price per slice.  My rating is 6 of 10.

 Our choice of drinks: Iced Tea and Mango Freeze (shake).  

I have to capture this signage outside the Ladies Room since it was just so cute and artsy.  When we went in, we  were surprised to see this vintage bike decorated inside the comfort room.


My overall rating for the cafe: food + ambiance + services = 8 of 10.  Food prices were worth their taste and serving and because of the uniqueness of the concept, this new diner is worthy of re-visits.


CAFE RACER  Diner is located at Ouano Ave, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu
Opens 11:00 am - 2:00 am

For inquiries and reservations, you may contact  - Phone:(032) 511 7798



Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE