Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Cafe Jasmin

Cebu has a lot to offer, when it comes to cafes.  I have been in search for cafes here in the metro since I arrived from my vacation in Bangkok, Thailand on October 2014.  It has been 15 months since that travel and by far, I have had several discoveries since then.  


CAFE JASMIN is the new addition to my list of new-found gems (cafe) in Cebu City.


Jars of coffee beans originating from the different parts of the globe.


Our choice of coffee is always a yin and yang.  My forever food buddy always go for something warm, while I always opt for the sweet and cold caffeine drink.


My rating for this frappe, i think this was Chocolate Chip - happy me - was 8 of 10.

The cafe has quite wee space but the baubles created a hectic and lively ambiance.

Lots of reading stuff for the bookworm to enjoy while sipping their favorite coffee.


CAFE JASMIN is located at E-Zone (adjacent Monster Franks), Panagdait Street, Kasambagan, Cebu City.

My total rating for the cafe: drinks + ambiance + services = 7 of 10.

- all photos taken using iPhone 4s -

Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City