Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Cafe Jasmin

Cebu has a lot to offer, when it comes to cafes.  I have been in search for cafes here in the metro since I arrived from my vacation in Bangkok, Thailand on October 2014.  It has been 15 months since that travel and by far, I have had several discoveries since then.  


CAFE JASMIN is the new addition to my list of new-found gems (cafe) in Cebu City.


Jars of coffee beans originating from the different parts of the globe.


Our choice of coffee is always a yin and yang.  My forever food buddy always go for something warm, while I always opt for the sweet and cold caffeine drink.


My rating for this frappe, i think this was Chocolate Chip - happy me - was 8 of 10.

The cafe has quite wee space but the baubles created a hectic and lively ambiance.

Lots of reading stuff for the bookworm to enjoy while sipping their favorite coffee.


CAFE JASMIN is located at E-Zone (adjacent Monster Franks), Panagdait Street, Kasambagan, Cebu City.

My total rating for the cafe: drinks + ambiance + services = 7 of 10.

- all photos taken using iPhone 4s -

Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Impromptu Dinner Date at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY in the Mall of Qatar

Upgraded Concept of the Local Quick-Food Service by ORANGE KARENDERIA in Cebu City, Philippines

Unboxing Take-Away Goodies from DOMINO'S PIZZA in Doha, Qatar