Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Monster Franks

MONSTER FRANKS®™ is franchise company, based in Cebu and also a sausage manufacturer and direct importer of Canada's finest herb and spices all natural gourmet sausages.  Monster Franks is serving delectable Hungarian sausages that you would crave for everyday.



I was hungry after my forver food buddy fetched me from work, so we drove along F. Cabahug St. in Kasambagan and saw this mini diner named Monster Franks at the E-Zone compound.  And so we went in and our sense of smell was overwhelmed with the zest and piquancy of the grilled Hungarian sausages.




We ordered for the sausage only and took it home with us.  The taste of the Hungarian sausage unbelievably exceeded my expectations.  I am honestly not a die-hard fan of sausages, my forever food buddy loves 'em, but Monster Franks Hungarian sausage oozed with superb melange of spice and everything unforgettable to my gastronomic memory.


I love Hungarian sausages now!


This particular branch of Monster Franks is located at E-Zone, Panagdait Street, Kasambagan, Cebu City.  Opens 24 hours.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE