Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Bangkok, Thailand - FUMI Japanese Cuisine at MBK Center

Dinner time!  As I was so hungry after engaging myself in the free photography workshop on the ground floor of MBK Center, as posted HERE, we did not look far for the restaurant.  Good that Fumi Japanese Cuisine was just some steps away from the event venue.


According to some source in the internet, Fumi Japanese Cuisine is an authentic Japanese restaurant in Thailand.


Here's the food that we ordered: 
above was my choice - Bento with tuna sushi and wasabi, japanese rice, miso soup, ebi tempura;. 
below was my forever travel buddy's order, his favorite - steak, this time with potato fries.


Eat good food, Travel and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

BakeShops in Bohol