Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - Joven's Grill at Parkmall

Was introduced to Joven's Grill  by a colleague while I was in search for another EAYC(eat-all-you-can) here in the city.  So my family, a newbie and I went there and tried to 'assess' their foods.  I am rating their restaurant (inclusive in my rating are the foods, presentation, variety and the place): 7  I was not that gastronomically satisfied since the place was crowded and we were forced to eat outside with a candlelight only.  Anyway, I was somehow happy since, at long last, I have finally discovered the HELLO KITTY goodie that I have been looking for.  Thought it was a cake but it was pure chocs, still ok anyway.



cakes and pastries are from Cream N' Bake and sold at Joven's Grill


and I did take home the whole body Hello Kitty chocolate

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE