Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Lunch at Cafe Laguna

Lunch date with my parents at one of our favorite Filipino restaurant: CAFE LAGUNA



My parents opted for a healthy, bounty meal.  A combination of vegetables and seafoods was perfect for a nourishing family meal.


  Started off with varied PAMPAGANA (appetizers): 
(1) Crispy Kangkong, my all-time favorite which I am always giving a score of 10 of 10.


(2) Another of my favorite appetizers is the Gambas.  I am giving it a score of 9 of 10.


ENSALADA (salad):
 Cucumber salad - Fresh slices of cucumber with tomato soaked in vinegar.


For the SABAW (soup), my mom ordered HALAAN SOUP - my rating is 8.5 of 10.


For the main GULAY (vegetable) dishes, we ordered:
(1) Lumpiang Sariwa - my rating is 7 of 10.
This dish is actually listed under Merienda category of their menu.



(2) Ginataang Kalabasa - good for the eyes!  

Every Filipino meal is always completed with steamed white rice.



We opted for fruit drinks to match the nutritious dishes: Four Seasons Shake and Watermelon Shake.

My overall rating: food + ambiance + services + value for money = 8 of 10, basically for the food.


This particular branch of CAFE LAGUNA  is located at the Ground Floor, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu



Photos taken using Samsung S Duos phone.

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Cool Experience at the COOL HOUSE PUB & RESTAURANT in Bangkok, Thailand

Impromptu Dinner Date at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY in the Mall of Qatar

Upgraded Concept of the Local Quick-Food Service by ORANGE KARENDERIA in Cebu City, Philippines