Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Lunch at Cafe Laguna

Lunch date with my parents at one of our favorite Filipino restaurant: CAFE LAGUNA



My parents opted for a healthy, bounty meal.  A combination of vegetables and seafoods was perfect for a nourishing family meal.


  Started off with varied PAMPAGANA (appetizers): 
(1) Crispy Kangkong, my all-time favorite which I am always giving a score of 10 of 10.


(2) Another of my favorite appetizers is the Gambas.  I am giving it a score of 9 of 10.


ENSALADA (salad):
 Cucumber salad - Fresh slices of cucumber with tomato soaked in vinegar.


For the SABAW (soup), my mom ordered HALAAN SOUP - my rating is 8.5 of 10.


For the main GULAY (vegetable) dishes, we ordered:
(1) Lumpiang Sariwa - my rating is 7 of 10.
This dish is actually listed under Merienda category of their menu.



(2) Ginataang Kalabasa - good for the eyes!  

Every Filipino meal is always completed with steamed white rice.



We opted for fruit drinks to match the nutritious dishes: Four Seasons Shake and Watermelon Shake.

My overall rating: food + ambiance + services + value for money = 8 of 10, basically for the food.


This particular branch of CAFE LAGUNA  is located at the Ground Floor, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu



Photos taken using Samsung S Duos phone.

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal