Skip to main content

Something Japanese: Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya

I love Japanese food, and Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya is the new addition to my list of Japanese restaurants.




  the traditional MISO SOUP

 Oh, how I love Japanese steamed white rice.

 Grilled Salmon

A slight touch of Belgian (believed to be the origin of French fries) in the Japanese restaurant.


My overall rating for the restaurant: food + ambiance + service = 6.8 of 10.


Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya is located at  Block A G/F Mactan Marina Mall MEPZ 1, Lapu-lapu City.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Cool Experience at the COOL HOUSE PUB & RESTAURANT in Bangkok, Thailand

Impromptu Dinner Date at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY in the Mall of Qatar

Upgraded Concept of the Local Quick-Food Service by ORANGE KARENDERIA in Cebu City, Philippines