Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Coffee Dream

Coffee Dream was the coffee shop that my forever food buddy and I visited after having dinner at P.H.A.T. PHO.  We both love coffee so a short stop in a cafe is a no-brainer itinerary  for some quick romantic tête-à-tête.





Our choice of caffeine drinks is at all times a yin and yang.  Mine is the cold smoothie and his is something that warms the body and soothes the mind, somehow.


This particular branch of Coffee Dream is located at Paseo Arcenas Center, R. Arcenas Street, Banawa, Cebu City, Cebu, 6000


My rating for the cafe (coffee drinks, ambiance, service) is 6.8 of 10.



Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative content. Hope you could visit the best cafe in manila soon. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal