Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Chika-An Sa Cebu

For the love of Filipino food, we dined at Chika-An Sa Cebu one Friday night after my parents fetched me from work.



Capturing the foods we ordered.  Let your stomach be full just by staring at these photos.







My overall rating: food + ambiance + services = 6.5 of 10.


This particular branch of  Chika-An Sa Cebu is located at Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City
Hours: 

 - photos taken using iPhone 4s - 

Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE