Skip to main content

Something Japanese in Hong Kong - Sushi Express (Take-Out)

The influence from my forever travel buddy to appreciate and relish Japanese food has been soaring.  Even in Hong Kong, I dipped into a self-indulgent delight with Japanese cuisine - the salmon sushi - at Sushi Express!

When we finally booked a hotel in Yau Ma Tei area, I knew we will have the best chance to take-out scrumptious sushi from Sushi Express (Take-Out store).

This was my dinner from Sushi Express.  I forgot the cost of everything but I did not remember myself complaining about how much I have spent.  So definitely, this was one affordable meal.

My choice of SUSHI! 
My most favorite is always with SALMON, 3  out of 5 kinds.  But I also tried some other toppings, and those were all good too, especially the fish (the brown topping with seaweed).

The best wasabi that I have ever tasted yet.

I love the vintage look of the 7-up can.  So retro and quirky.

I just can't get enough of the SUSHI. I love SUSHI now! But I am not so experimental with food, I am loyal even to my choices in food establishments.  Certainly, a Salmon Sushi will always be in my package.

 My overall rating: food (10 of 10) + services + ambiance (take-out) = 10 of 10.


This particular branch of Sushi Express is located at Shop A, G/F, 504 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong


Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT