Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Captain A's Seafood Grill

CAPTAIN A'S  SEAFOOD GRILL- Home of the Boodle Fight Experience


Captain A’s Seafood Grill’s best-loved boodle fight meals are the first and only ones of its kind in Cebu, bringing in the concept of the Philippine military boodle fight tradition to restaurant dining. The boodle fight, as its house specialty, sets Captain A’s apart from other native Filipino grill houses in town.
























My overall rating: (food + ambiance + service + EXPERIENCE) is 7 of 10.



Captain A's Seafood Grill is located at:

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.