Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - J.Co Donuts at Jakarta, Indonesia

On my first time to travel in Jakarta, Indonesia I grabbed the best chance to taste the original version of J.CO DONUTS & COFFEE.  Basically, you have known that J.Co Donuts has originated in Jakarta, Indonesia.


According to wikipedia: J.CO Donuts & Coffee is a cafe restaurant chain in Indonesia specializing in donuts, coffee and frozen yogurt. The company is owned and managed by Johnny Andrean Group.






The first time I tasted J.Co Donuts from "pasalubong" of families and  friends who traveled to Manila, back then when J.Co Donuts was only available in NCR, my favorite flavor was the OREOLOGY.  And from then, for quite sometime, I only picked OREOLOGY despite a handful of donuts flavors to choose from in a box.

Since I love chocolate in donuts,  I was drawn to the mouthwatering, glossy, chocolate-coated donut in J.CO DONUTS & COFFEE Cafe in Mangga Dua Square Mall.  The flavor is COCO LOCO!  And from then on, I went loco with this flavor.


Eat good food and Live in style. everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

BakeShops in Bohol