Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Cafe Talk

Another cafe has a double strikethrough from my list of "to-visit cafes" in Cebu City and it's CAFE TALK!


Have you been here?


I am blessed to have a travel buddy that double as my food buddy as well. I am the happiest when he agrees (and always do) to my food cravings and resto/cafe hunting adventures, plus this goes on forever!


CAFE TALK is another Korean-inspired / Korean-themed cafe in Cebu City.  See those cute spaces with lots of post-its on the walls and ceiling.


And to our surprise, there was a television on the cubicle.  This is the first ever cafe that I have been to that had a TV set.  And this definitely means movie time!

 A visit to a cafe is never complete if I cannot taste their version of java or chocolate chip frappe.  Pictured above was my choice of frappe: the JAVA CHIP frappe - my rating though is 6 of 10.

They called this AIR FRIES - hmmm just another deep-fried potato strip fries.  

 That RIPE MANGO SHAKE - quite OK, according to my forever food buddy.

  My food buddy chose the movie that we watched - a 2007 Chinese epic war drama, starring Jet Lee, Andy Lau and Takeshi Kaneshiro entitled THE WARLORDS.  It was such an amazing story, but we never really understood all of it as there was no subtitle, but we endured and we got the gist and message of the movie.

 I captured Takeshi Kaneshiro.  

Overall rating for the cafe - food + place + amenities + experience = 8 of 10.



Photos were captured using iPhone 4s.


This particular branch of CAFE TALK is located at
1st Floor, Gaisano Country Mall, Gov.M.Cuenco Ave, Banilad, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu

Opens daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm


Drink good coffee, Eat good food and Live in style everyday!



Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR