Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Bangkok, Thailand - MBK Food Island

After strolling and enjoying the greenery of Lumphini Park, click HERE for more, we headed to MBK Center for some shopping and eat our dinner.  The dinner was the conclusion for Day 3 of our Bangkok October 2014 vacation.


We opted for their foodcourt, which is called MBK Food Island located at the 6th floor of MBK Center.  Below are the photos of the food we ate.  Honestly, it was not as sumptuous as I wanted it to be but since we were ravenous that time, so anything as long as it is edible was acceptable.







Travel, Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR