Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate: La Gondola - Gourmet Walk Waterfront Hotel Cebu

It was again October.  That would mean, we were to celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary again.  Thank God we have the wonderful chance to celebrate together my parents' love story.

We normally have the celebration in our house where we get to invite our relatives.  But this time we opted for a sumptuous luncheon with only us ( parents and the children) and headed to LA GONDOLA for a taste of something Mediterranean.


LA GONDOLA is located at the Gourmet Walk of Waterfront Hotel - Cebu City

LA GONDOLA offers a bona fide Italian dining experience from antipasti to dessert.



 SHAVED VEGETABLE SALAD -  a mix of raw veggies and fresh herbs and raw f-l-o-w-e-r-s!






And here's the signature Italian foods that we ordered.  3 kinds of pasta and a pan pizza.
 CARBONARA SPAGHETTI - my sister's all-time favorite pasta

 SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE in red meat sauce.
Another Pasta in Pesto sauce

 And one of LA GONDOLA's highlights is the magnificent, piping hot pizzas served straight from its wooden brick oven.  My family's favorite ( that exclude's me) is the HAWAIIAN PIZZA.

Opted for a cold latte instead of fruit smoothies or fresh juices or ice-cold sodas.  I need to be persistently stimulated for the past three months to keep abreast of all the demands of my work and personal life...and caffeine does that for me.

 And now, onto my outfit... My sister and I agreed to dress lady-like for this lunch date.

What I Wore:
print dress - 138 Mall
black sheer cardigan - G. Fiesta Mall
yellow patent flats with faux diamonds - Landmark Makati
belt - Landmark Makati
cube purse - bought in Bugis Street, Singapore


Operating Hours of LA GONDOLA:

11:00 AM - 2:30 PM Lunch
2:30 PM - 6:00 PM Afternoon Menu
6:00 PM – 10:30 PM Dinner


Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE