Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - TsiBoom!

TSIBOOM is frequently the choice for dinner by our family when we go to Parkmall.  
Love the food.  My parents are especially  fanatic of their Utan Bisaya 
and btw, the rice is unlimited.

Here's what we ordered earlier this evening:
 
UTAN BISAYA - was not able to take a picture, but my rating is a 10, since the soup is as sumptuous as my mom's version of the veggie soup.

 PANCIT CANTON - my dad's favorite


 CALAMARES - not bad but not that good either

RELLENONG TALONG with CRAB - first time to have a taste of this

 and my favorite!  SIZZLING TANGUIGE, this is what keeps me coming back...
so super like the sauce...

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar