Skip to main content

The Hungry Stomach: Salted and Hot

I have always gigantic interest in good food. 
When I say - good - the food should quench my gustatory cravings...
and since, I cannot always have it that way,
that is when I learned to raid our food storage and conquer the kitchen!

I collectively call my recipes as
THE  HUNGRY  STOMACH

 Recipe#1:  Salted and Hot

the 'exposed' ingredients:
olive oil (or any vegetable oil); onion (white or purple); tomatoes (ripe! most prefered), CHILI PEPPER:  
bell, Bird's eye (labuyo), green Chili de arbol (espada), red tien tsin (kulikot), jalapeño;
and dried bay leaves

PLUS

dehydrated salted fish (buwad pinikas), medium sized and pretty-clean-looking, of course

EQUALS

sumptuous dish that satisfies the cravings for sodium chloride and capsaicin

this serves 4 -6 persons

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Bloggers Event at the LORD OF THE WINGS, the Fellowship of the Queens

A Taste of Tunisia in Doha, Qatar - SIDI BOU SAID RESTAURANT

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE