Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Flavours of China

Another delayed post... anyway we went malling to SM last August 28,2010.  We spent, somehow wasted, two (2) hours waiting for the 3 lead casts of the concluded Agua Bendita (my dad is a super-fan of this teleserye); the tarp says mall show starts at 4pm but the stars arrived 6pm.  Since I was at my mood of seeing Andi Eigenmann in person, so we did patientlywait, standing at SM's covered parking lot. 


Then we had dinner at Flavours of China at the Northwing
We ordered their Bundle, a good for four meal set worth Php 888
Restaurant rating: 6
  1.)Not impressed with their menu, staff and ambiance
2.) Did not have a Flavourful Chinese Dining Experience

Have you eaten at Flavours of China

Comments

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR