Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - PINO Filipino Cuisine

It was August 1, 2010 and I spent this day with my usual weekend companions, my family: dad & mom, plus a newbie. Went malling, as usual and we had dinner at one of the EAYC's (Eat-All-You-Can) here in the city: PINO Filipino Cuisine.  Since it was dinner, Php/head was at 350 inclusive of an unlimited iced tea.  Our meal was sumptuous but we have to traverse their staircase since we were just walk-ins and the ground floor was already filled with reservations.  
Overall rating for the EAYC house: 9


ambiance at the 2nd floor

female wash room

But I was not able to take pictures of the great goodies we ate.

30 minutes earlier before arriving at PINO, we were in Ayala and got a glimpse of
Charlie Green 
and we listened to his music for a while.  
Then got to talk to her mommy too, who is a Cebuana.

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Bloggers Event at the LORD OF THE WINGS, the Fellowship of the Queens

A Taste of Tunisia in Doha, Qatar - SIDI BOU SAID RESTAURANT

What / Where I Ate in Cebu City, Philippines - PAOLITO'S