Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - Shanghai 2010

This post begins my collection of pictures of the f-o-o-d-s I ate from various fast food chains or restaurants.
I am giving my personal rating of those foods i have tasted in the respective eateries,
with ten (10) as the highest.
The pictures below were from our travel in Shanghai last June.
(sad, since I was not able to remember the names of the dishes)

Cafe de Coral at Super Brand Mall 5th floor- Lujiazui Lu 168, Pudong, Shanghai
the sunny-side up makes it quite good, I was hungry then so I almost completely consume everthing on my platter, my drinks? i could not remember what was it

Yoshinoya at 479 Nanjing Road (E), Shanghai
got amazed though with the extra large soda, everything else was tasteless,
but I  really have to eat because I was already starving
 I doubted if this was finally an authentic Chinese street local food chain since my side dish included Kimchi-like (or it tasted really like kimchi).  My drinks was milk tea - at first, ewe (since I'm not used to it) but later it also saved the meal (thanks to the Kimchi also) since my main dish tasted ''nothing''.  Since as usual I got caught by my starvation, so I have to eat or else...  still striving to get my tummy full with my number one eating tool in China: chopsticks!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Impromptu Dinner Date at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY in the Mall of Qatar

Upgraded Concept of the Local Quick-Food Service by ORANGE KARENDERIA in Cebu City, Philippines

Unboxing Take-Away Goodies from DOMINO'S PIZZA in Doha, Qatar