Skip to main content

Revisiting the Renovated LA VIE PARISIENNE in Cebu City, Philippines

LA VIE PARISIENNE has been serving gourmet pastries and one-of-its-kind French "feels" in the city of Cebu since 2014 (correct me if I am mistaken).  It was also my very first visit to this unique and "it" place to check out that year.   Rewind 2015, my first blog post about this deli bakery/cafe finally came out.  My photos that time were more of the alfresco dining areas and highlighting those igloo-inspired structures, you can see it HERE.


My third visit to LA VIE PARISIENNE on January 2017, was a sheer delight.  I was so surprised of the total make-over inside the bakery/cafe.  I was mesmerized on that visit and I am very much excited now to show you the transformation they have made. Let my photos take you inside the rustic and elegant interior designing of the newly renovated cafe with "instagrammable" details that are worth posting and reposting on all your social media accounts.  


I need not say much for this post.  Let these photographs speak for themselves.  I will satiate your sense of sight.  Everything inside the cafe is a feast for the eyes and for the stomach too!


















My Ratings:
Cafe Concept = 10 of 10 
( French Bakery + Deli + Wine Library)
Pastry Options = 10 of 10 
Overall Pastry Taste = 10 of 10
 Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 100 of 10
Size of Cafe = 10 of 10
Cafe Lighting = 10 of 10 
(it was daytime so natural light was everywhere)
Ambiance = 10 of 10
Services of Staff = 10 of 10 
Money Value = 10 of 10 

OVERALL RATING = 100% Recommended
(Need I say more?)


LA VIE PARISIENNE is located at 371 Gorordo Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines.


Photos were taken using LG Nexus 4 cell phone.


Eat good food, every day!


La Vie Parisienne Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.