Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Buena Park, California, U.S.A. - IHOP Restaurant

It was the first day of the expo (the primary reason why I travelled to the United States of America) and we need to have full breakfast as we were expecting an exhausting day.  That day, we were already rented with a car and we can drive and eat anywhere we wanted.  It was a unanimous decision that we have to try one of the famous breakfast houses in America, which is IHOP Restaurant.


IHOP is actually just an acronynm of the eatery's longer full name which is International House Of Pancakes.
And by its name, obviously, one can expect that their main offering is PANCAKE!



My officemate, Sheynne and I ordered for the BEST COMBO on the menu, as pictured above.  F.Y.I., we equally shared one order of the combo.


As a blogger, I also have this propensity to do in-depth reading to acquire more information of the restaurants I am reviewing.  And when I researched about IHOP,  they have been around in the food industry for almost 6 decades (next year).  Imagine that!  

What I have also appreciated with this restaurant is the philosophy they have created, implemented and imbibed for their brand: (1) Come as you are; (2) Savor every minute; (3) Go with the flow; (4) Be good to yourself; and; (5) Get it anytime.  I am inspired.


So very gratified to see the pancakes, larger than life.  I was already starving that time.  They also offered a motley of syrups that were ready on the tables, see photo below.  You can play around, mix everything, if you wish.






My ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 10 of 10
Menu Options  = 9 of 10
Food Serving Size = 10 of 10 
(one order can be shared for two or even three small appetites)
Taste of Pancake = 8 of 10
Overall Food Taste = 8 of 10
Restaurant Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 9 of 10 
(because of the ample clear glass windows)
Ambiance = 8 of 10
Services of Staff = 8 of 10
Money Value = 8.5 of 10

OVERALL RATING = 86.5% Recommended


This particular branch of IHOP Restaurant is located at 
BUENA PARK, CA 90620-1939


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone


Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT