Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Anaheim, California, U.S.A. - McDonald's

For our breakfasts in the next remaining days of the expo, we decided to head over to a more affordable breakfast house as we needed to stretch on our budget for food.  McDONALD'S was our ultimate choice.


DAY 2 of the Expo


I was hugely fired up with the thought of having the chance to eat McDonald's from its home court.  Of course, almost everyone knows that McDonald's originated in the United States of America and that morning was the best chance for me to finally taste the real deal.

By the way, have you seen The Founder movie released this year? It is a story about McDonald's, its origin and success through the years.  If you ask me, I have not seen the whole movie but have a number of sightings with the teaser  / promotional videos.


They have indicated stations at the counter for order and pick-up which gives organization within the customers in queue.



I never set expectations for the menu options, maybe because I anticipated that the offerings would definitely differ, which would highly include the taste, compared to the Philippines and with other countries.  With my food experiences of similar fast-food franchises across other countries, variations rely primarily on the issue of regional differences and territorial preferences which are also highly influenced by culture and with the resources at hand.


Drinks are unlimited and self-service.


My memory cannot download tonight for the name of this dish.  Sorry.  I bet the name would have sounded Mexican by the look on the ingredients of the dish.




My Ratings:
Fast-food Chain Concept = 10 of 10
Menu Options = 7 of 10 (no rice, lol)
Food Serving Size = 10 of 10 (everything is large for me, even though it is their regular size)
Overall Food Taste = 7 of 10
Fast-food Chain Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 9 of 10
Counter Lay-Out = 10 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 9 of 10 
(thanks to the large clear glass windows)
Ambiance = 7 of 10
Services of Staff = 8 of 10 
Money Value = 7 of 10 
( since I cannot consume everything and it seems I am throwing money with those leftovers)



This particular branch of McDonald's is located in Anaheim, California.

Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone.


Travel, and Eat good food, everyday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Chronicles: SLT Cafe

A cafe inside a supermarket? A clever idea!

Yes, Sweet Little Things Cafe, more known as SLT Cafe has one of its branches situated inside a grocery store.  This particular branch of SLT Cafe is located at the Ground Floor, Fooda Saversmart, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City. 

And these were the goodies that we ordered:

Brownie Ala Mode  My rating: 8 of 10

Blue Berry Crumble Cupcake My rating: 6 of 10

Frost Coffee Mocha My rating: 7 of 10



My overall rating: food + ambiance + service + value for money = 6.5 of 10. 
The sweets are okey (meaning, they tasted "just right" / "so-so")  but the ambiance is not as comfy compared to those typical cafes.


Eat good food, everyday!

Something Japanese: Ginza

Craving for something Japanese?  Head over to GINZA, and your craving will truly be quenched.

GINZA Japanese restaurant is located at J Panis Street, Banilad, Cebu City. Opens daily 11:00 am - 2:00pm and 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
For researvations, contact: (032) - 232-5406

The first set of photos showcased the ambiance of the restaurant and the photos below are the dishes that we ordered for a sumptuous dinner with my family.











My ratings: Menu Options  = 8 of 10 Food Serving Size = 7 of 10 Food Taste = 6.5 of 10 Restaurant Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10 Restaurant Lighting = 7 of 10 Ambiance = 8 of 10 Services of Staff = 9 of 10


Eat good food everyday!

What / Where I Ate: Rex's Kandingan Sa SRP

Kandingan sa SRP

REX'S KANDINGAN SA SRP is located at Cansonjong  Cebu South Coastal Road,  few blocks after Gaisano Capital SRP.
















My overall rating:
food + ambiance (alfresco dining) + services + value for money = 6.8 of 10.  


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos phone.

Eat good food everyday!