Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Cebu City, Philippines - FUJINOYA

I am always in search for the most delicious chocolate cakes.  When we passed by Fujinoya sometime ago, I told myself that I should come back to see if they offer chocolate cakes, and so we did visit F U J I N O Y A Bakery - Gourmet Coffee - Bistro for the very first time.




The visit was worth it since they offered a chocolate cake which they named it as Fujinoya Special Chocolate Cake.  Imagine, I whole size of the cake costs Php 1,500.00, so I expected this must be a delicious one.  We ordered for one slice. 
And guess, what?  PERFECTION is what I tasted!  10 of 10 food rating for the texture and taste, and despite quite pricey but it's worth the splurge.

 Another delectable discovery we made at Fujonoya is their Japanese Cheesecake.  I am not a lover of cheesecake (my sister does) but their version looks too basic but tasted supreme.  Another 10 of 10 food rating.

 Their smoothies and frappes were great-tasting too.  But I was up for the cakes this time so I did not pay close attention to the tastes of these cold fluid treats.


FUJINOYA Bakery - Gourmet Coffee - Bistro is located at Wilson St. Apas Lahug Cebu City.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE