Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Dinner at Cafe Laguna

And now it's dinner time at Cafe Laguna!


CAFE LAGUNA is truly a pride for Cebuanos as it was officially opened here in Cebu and based in Cebu City on the year 1991.  See more HERE for the amazing history and inspiring success story of the restaurant.


As the restaurant serves authentic and sumptuous Filipino dishes, it becomes the no-brainer option for the family when we crave for Filipino cuisine.  Having branches inside big mall in Cebu City, is a bonus especially for us who frequents in SM or Ayala Malls.

The Crispy Kangkong becomes a staple when dining in Cafe Laguna.  What keeps me coming back to the restaurant and keeps me ordering the same dish is of course the TASTE!  It is exceptionally delectable.

Steamed vegetables with a signature Filipino condiment perfect for dipping is a favorite vegetable salad of my parents.

My dad's personal favorite dish: Pancit Canton

Filipino's staple food: Steamed white rice!

My parents' love seafoods, especially fish, and they ordered this Tangigue Steak.  Love the taste.

The serving and not to mention the taste of the Lechon Kawali deserving a thumb-up.

I love shrimps and I love spicy, anything with chili, so I ordered Cafe Laguna's Shrimp with Chili Sauce.  My rating for this dish is 8.5 of 10.


Our choice of drinks: Fresh Mango Shake and Fresh Buko Juice in glass.


My overall rating for the restaurant: foods + ambiance + services + value for money = 8.75 of 10.

This particular branch of CAFE LAGUNA is located:
SM City Cebu Branch

Upper ground, SM Northwing
(+63 32) 236.4132


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos phone.
Eat good food, everyday!



Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT