Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

What better way to kill the time when being alone and while waiting for your parents to pick you up is to visit a coffee shop and order your favorite hot latte or frappe.



If you have been reading my blog posts, you may have known by now that I most of the time choose the chilled caffeine drinks.  But when I was in The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Ayala, I decided to order for something warmer and paired my drink with their best-seller chocolate chip cookie!



My overall rating for the cafe: 
coffee + food + ambiance + services + value for money = 8 of 10.


This particular branch of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is located at Ayala Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu, Biliran Road, Cebu City.


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos phone.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City