Skip to main content

Food Review: Kinder Bueno Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer

I am very much excited to share one of my favorite wafer chocolate coated snack, familiar with KINDER BUENO?

Kinder Bueno (kinder is German for "children", bueno is Spanish for "good" or "tasty") is a chocolate bar made by Italian confectionery makerFerrero. Kinder Bueno, part of the Kinder Chocolate brand line, is a hazelnut cream filled wafer with a chocolate covering. 

Kinder Bueno was first marketed in Italy and Germany in 1990. It became available in BrazilArgentinaColombiaFrancePuerto RicoMexicoMalaysia, the NetherlandsPortugalSingaporeIsrael and Greece in the mid-1990s, inSpainGibraltar starting in 1999, and has been common in BulgariaCanada,AustraliaBosnia and HerzegovinaSerbiaNew Zealand and the United Kingdom since 2004. It is also common in IrelandPolandLatviaLithuania,RomaniaCroatiaHungaryNorwaySwedenSloveniaDenmarkAlgeria,MacedoniaHong KongTaiwanThailandBelgiumTurkey and Finland. It has become increasingly more available in the United States, carried at some major chains, like World Market, along with other Kinder products such as Kinder Country Crisp, Kinder Chocolate, Happy Hippos and Kinder Surprise.



Below is the ORIGINAL variant of Kinder Bueno and on my first bite of it, wow, it tasted perfect! I knew I would be craving for it.


Below is the new (new to me since I tasted it just last March 2016) variant of Kinder Bueno that I bought in Hong Kong.  The variant is DARK CHOCOLATE (limited edition!).


I have researched from the internet that there is  another flavors of Kinder Bueno - White and I will search for anywhere for these other variants and be eager to blog about it here.

My rating for these 2 variants hazelnut filled wafer with chocolate coating is 10 of 10!

Have you tasted Kinder Bueno? Share your sweet stories.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE