Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Cat Cafe PH

First CAT CAFE in Cebu City!


The thought of it made me shiver of excitement.  Oh, I love cats and I'm too eager to fondle their fur.


Enjoy the rest of the photos as much I enjoyed the whole experience.


CAT CAFE is located at beside Villa Fatima Subdivision, Guadalupe, Cebu City.
Opens from 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm




I failed to ask for their names nor asked for their genders, but as you can see they're all so lovely and cuddly.





Me and my forever travel buddy ordered for our favorite caffeine drinks: mine was the usual frappe and his was a warm cup of Americano.




" Sleep my darling catty cat."


Do drop by at the CAT CAFE in Guadalupe, Cebu City and share your "cat" stories too.



Eat good food, Play with Cats, and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City