Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Ice Giants

Snacking at ICE GIANTS, at City Time Square with my family one Saturday afternoon.


We needed something to cool us down from the 3 o' clock heat and ICE GIANTS was the best option.





The place is vibrantly and optically saturated with all the colors of the rainbow.  And pictures of gigantic cold sweet treats filled the walls of all corners of the place which makes the customers delighted and uber-eager to plunge into their goodies.


BUKO PANDAN SUNDAE = Php 118.00
My personal rating:  7 of 10


PLATTER FRIES = Php 195.00 
( can be shared by four in less than 5 minutes though)
My personal rating: 7 of 10

PEACH MANGO SHAKE = Php 68.00 & WATERMELON MANSI SHAKE = Php 68.00
My personal rating for each: 8 of 10


Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR