Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate: Tokyo Table

Celebrated my mom's pre-birthday lunch here at Tokyo Table.  We attempted several times to dine in this Japanese buffet restaurant but we were unsuccessful for reasons such as:  we are usually a walk-in type of customers (not fond of reservations) and the usual time that we arrive in restaurants is just-in-time for normal chow time.  It was only last March (another delayed post) that we finally had the chance to step inside Tokyo Table and enjoyed everything that was served unlimited.  How we managed to sneak-in this time? We made reservations 3 hours ahead noontime.




If not for my forever travel buddy, I would not be appreciating Japanese foods, most especially SASHIMI.  I love SALMON SASHIMI, it always tastes like heaven in every bite of the raw slices (if heaven has a taste).  I am also loving EBI TEMPURA and MISO SOUP as previously (as in long time ago)  introduced to me by my sister.





Add caption


 My overall rating (considering the ambiance, the service of the staff, the price per head and of course the Food!) I am giving it a 7, which means a little more improvement is needed.  This is just a personal opinion.


TOKYO TABLE is located at City Time Square, Mantawi Avenue, Tipolo, Mandaue City.


Eat good food, and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE