Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate: Tokyo Table

Celebrated my mom's pre-birthday lunch here at Tokyo Table.  We attempted several times to dine in this Japanese buffet restaurant but we were unsuccessful for reasons such as:  we are usually a walk-in type of customers (not fond of reservations) and the usual time that we arrive in restaurants is just-in-time for normal chow time.  It was only last March (another delayed post) that we finally had the chance to step inside Tokyo Table and enjoyed everything that was served unlimited.  How we managed to sneak-in this time? We made reservations 3 hours ahead noontime.




If not for my forever travel buddy, I would not be appreciating Japanese foods, most especially SASHIMI.  I love SALMON SASHIMI, it always tastes like heaven in every bite of the raw slices (if heaven has a taste).  I am also loving EBI TEMPURA and MISO SOUP as previously (as in long time ago)  introduced to me by my sister.





Add caption


 My overall rating (considering the ambiance, the service of the staff, the price per head and of course the Food!) I am giving it a 7, which means a little more improvement is needed.  This is just a personal opinion.


TOKYO TABLE is located at City Time Square, Mantawi Avenue, Tipolo, Mandaue City.


Eat good food, and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Chronicles: SLT Cafe

A cafe inside a supermarket? A clever idea!

Yes, Sweet Little Things Cafe, more known as SLT Cafe has one of its branches situated inside a grocery store.  This particular branch of SLT Cafe is located at the Ground Floor, Fooda Saversmart, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City. 

And these were the goodies that we ordered:

Brownie Ala Mode  My rating: 8 of 10

Blue Berry Crumble Cupcake My rating: 6 of 10

Frost Coffee Mocha My rating: 7 of 10



My overall rating: food + ambiance + service + value for money = 6.5 of 10. 
The sweets are okey (meaning, they tasted "just right" / "so-so")  but the ambiance is not as comfy compared to those typical cafes.


Eat good food, everyday!

Something Japanese: Ginza

Craving for something Japanese?  Head over to GINZA, and your craving will truly be quenched.

GINZA Japanese restaurant is located at J Panis Street, Banilad, Cebu City. Opens daily 11:00 am - 2:00pm and 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
For researvations, contact: (032) - 232-5406

The first set of photos showcased the ambiance of the restaurant and the photos below are the dishes that we ordered for a sumptuous dinner with my family.











My ratings: Menu Options  = 8 of 10 Food Serving Size = 7 of 10 Food Taste = 6.5 of 10 Restaurant Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10 Restaurant Lighting = 7 of 10 Ambiance = 8 of 10 Services of Staff = 9 of 10


Eat good food everyday!

What / Where I Ate: Rex's Kandingan Sa SRP

Kandingan sa SRP

REX'S KANDINGAN SA SRP is located at Cansonjong  Cebu South Coastal Road,  few blocks after Gaisano Capital SRP.
















My overall rating:
food + ambiance (alfresco dining) + services + value for money = 6.8 of 10.  


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos phone.

Eat good food everyday!