Skip to main content

Enjoy Coca-Cola!

"Enjoy Coca Cola!"
and Open Happiness



To start with, this is not a sponsored post, nor I am promoting Coca-Cola.  It just so happened that I have purchased this sort-of advertising top and also was able to purchase for the first time these new flavors of the most popular brand of soda drink: Coca-Cola in cherry flavored and caffeine-free variants.


 In this scorching hot weather, Coca-Cola soda drink sure quenches the thirst for anything liquid.  And me, I am definitely enjoying my Coca-Cola!


If you asked where I bought my canned Coca-Cola? at SHOPWISE grocery located at N. Bacalso Avenue, Basak, Mambaling, Cebu City.



What I Wore:
black top with butterfly mesh sleeve - Cyecle
stretch pedal pushers - gifted by my sister
white flats - G.Grand Mall Lapu-Lapu City
sunglasses - G. Fiesta Mall

Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Impromptu Dinner Date at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY in the Mall of Qatar

Upgraded Concept of the Local Quick-Food Service by ORANGE KARENDERIA in Cebu City, Philippines

Unboxing Take-Away Goodies from DOMINO'S PIZZA in Doha, Qatar