Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - Casa Verde

For the first time with my family, we dined at Casa Verde at The Walk.
Ordered my favorite recipes...awesome dinner.  


Brian's Baby-back Ribs!!!


SHRiMP-IN-A-BARBIE
Appreciate their rendition of shrimp-on-sticks, but not that palatable according to my taste

the ceiling

Buffalo Wings

My overall rating of the restaurant is 10
The food is great, the place is great despite of the minutes we have to waste just to wait for our turn to experience a sumptuous meal at Casa Verde.

I believe this is a Cebuano's pride.
It's the one place you have to go once you come here in Cebu City.

Casa Verde is located in The Terraces at Ayala, The Walk at Asia Town IT Park and at Ranudo Extension, Ramos St. near Velez Hospital.

Visit here for more of CASA VERDE.

Have you eaten at Casa Verde?

Comments

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE