Skip to main content

The Long Weekend That Was - Part Three

September 11, 2010 
We went to Parkmall!
1.) played on their playground 
2.) experienced shopping at a Park Bazaar - though stalls were limited -
3.) tasted shave ice for the first time


on me:
Color Coordination - Black and White
thrifted cowlneck graffiti black&white quarter-sleeve dress
black leggings
zebra print flats
Kipling shoulder bag
silver accessory watch

Park Bazaar find:
 neon green-pink wedge, imported from the U.S.A. (from a balikbayan package) 

I have always wanted to try flavored shave ice and finally...

introducing...
Monster Mash 
a mix of artificially colored and flavored strawberry-blueberry-pineapple syrups
for Php 55 regular size


and see, they baptize your cups... souvenir perhaps?

Have you tried flavored shave ice at Cherry's Hawaiian Shave Ice?

Comments

  1. I love shaved ice. I don't find many shaved ice places around here which gives me the idea that maybe I should try to do it myself! What a fun party snack right?

    Anyway thank you for your sweet comment on our blog. No, we are not sisters or even related. Maybe all us asians look alike somehow? Haha! I like how you described your clean advocacy and would love to hear more of your thoughts on it. I am a big fan of simple but lovely looks too!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Impromptu Dinner Date at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY in the Mall of Qatar

Upgraded Concept of the Local Quick-Food Service by ORANGE KARENDERIA in Cebu City, Philippines

Unboxing Take-Away Goodies from DOMINO'S PIZZA in Doha, Qatar